I love being in love, and I would never want to go back to being single. Not because I hate the idea of being alone, or cannot live without him....but because I don't think anyone else would put with me!!!
Here is a list of things that despite being true....my husband still loves me!!
- Up until a few years ago I thought Motown was a real place
- I mistakenly thought Mr T had proclaimed "I ain't eating no plane food" and my husband didn't wet himself as he should have when I loudly exclaimed this on a flight to a flight attendant offering me a soggy sandwich...thinking I was being incredibly funny
- I have an issue with baked beans...I don't like them touching other things on my plate. My wonderful husband now serves up my dinner putting the offending items into a ramekin; allowing me to dip as I wish
- When I get home from work I don't like to talk for at least 15 minutes
- I still need to get my Dad's approval before making any major decisions - especially when it comes to my car!
- I'm a HR Pro...and ask the difficult questions he doesn't really want to have to answer
So...just for one small moment I am going to wallow in my smugness.....